Candle Care and Safety Guide
The Authentic Honey Co have put together some tips to help you to get the most out of your beeswax candles.
These beauties will burn for a long time with a few simple measures.
Candle Care Tips
1) Always trim your wick to 1cm (1/4 inch)!
If left too long the flame height can be to large, burn to much wax and shorten the over-all burn time of your candle
2) For the first burn of the Classic, Eternal and Hex Collection pillars try to burn for at least 1 hour for the first burn as this ensures a good melting pool and will help the candle burn efficiently for the entirety.
3) Pillars are best burnt for longer periods of time from 45 mins up to 3 hours.
4) To extinguish it is best to dip the lit candle wick into the melted wax with a heat-proof utensil then straighten upright.
Safety is of upmost importance at The Authentic Honey Co so please read through thoroughly.
1) Never leave a lit candle unattended.
2) Always place lit candles on a flat non-flammable surface.
3) Molten wax is extremely hot so handle with care.
4) Keep lit candles away from children, pets, draughts and combustible items.
5) Always extinguish flame when candle is down to 1 inch from the base.